Birds Barbershop is a walk-in, full-service salon that marries affordability with salon quality. We’ve been keeping Austin looking/feeling great for 12 years, having won Best of the Austin Chronicle every year since opening in 2006. We can’t wait to join the Houston community this fall in the Heights!
We're looking for a special kind of multi-tasker with a great personality and the proven ability to take initiative and provide incredible customer service.
At the front desk, you're the nerve center of our stores. You're the person we rely on to keep things running smoothly, and you're the first and last person our customers see when they come to Birds. In summation, you’re kind of a big deal.OUR DREAM CANDIDATE…
- juggles multiple tasks while delivering mind-blowing customer service
- enjoys creating a great customer experience in person & over the phone
- takes authority to make on-the-spot customer decisions
- sees what needs to be done and makes it happen without being told
- strives for efficiency, accuracy, and diligence daily
- likes communicating with a variety of people
- offers new solutions to old problems
- thrives in a culture that encourages creativity, teamwork and inclusiveness
- Competitive hourly pay
- Company-sponsored medical insurance, including dental and vision, for employees working 30+ hours per week
- Retirement benefit - Roth IRA
- Generous discounts & free haircuts!
- Advancement opportunities
- Encouragement of individuality – be yourself with no dress code
- Top Work Place 2015 – Austin American Statesman
SOUND GOOD? APPLY HERE.
- Voted "Best Haircut" in the Austin Chronicle ever since opening in 2006
- Named by Elle magazine as one of the nation's top 100 salons for seven years in a row
- Inc. 5000 fastest growing small businesses 6 years so far
- Written up in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Newsweek, Maxim, and Inc.
- Check out what we’re about: www.birdsbarbershop.com/about
Fill out an application—don’t forget to attach your resume. We’ll call you for an interview once we check out the awesomeness you submitted.
The most important thing to us it that you love coming into work every day. We put our people first.
And we can't wait to work with you.